Friday, May 6, 2016
Blog Questions #PVH reflection
As I was interviewing I found that people deal with and work thought stress differently. Same ways are positive others not so much. But as I was listening to the person that was answering to my questions I found that some of the problems where similar to many of the answers that I had researched. I think that the interview went well thought because I got similar answers to the ones that I thought I would have gotten. I chose to interview a incoming freshman because I want to hear the thoughts that 8th graders had about what kind of stress the would experience in high school. I was surprised to hear that 8th graders have worries about high school academics. And that the work might he to much or the might not feel confident in their class. By going this interview I think that Stress may not come for high school but by the idea of failing high school its self. But I chose the interview with and older person that finished high school already ,and what she had to say was very eye open . listening to her and how it went for her (being the it was such a long time ago) I saw that most of the problem with stress haven't changed. And that how as seniors we need to take reasonability for some of the stress as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment